Here you can see the path to financial freedom in a nutshell. Just do every step I describe in the “basics” article series of this blog:
- Consciously set the goal to become financially free.
- Become aware of your lifestyle by keeping track of your income and expenses until you know how much you need.
- Reflected how much money you want to spend freely each year. So you know how much you want.
- Have a look at the return on invest of possible assets.
- Then, calculate how much money is necessary to finance your dream lifestyle.
- Begin saving money…
- … and investing in the appropriate assets. Then, rinse and repeat. Until it works.
This process will not be without setbacks. But if you stick with it and don’t give up, sooner or later you will be successful.
Here you can see a graphic which sums everything up. Click on the yellow icons to get to the corresponding blog articles.